FB1222 is a fin barrier that requires a master device and slave to complete the entrance solution set-up. It is a double-finned barrier (one fin per side) which should be combined with two FB1011 to form multiple entrances.
It is also accompanied by LED lights which indicate the status of the barriers and the access direction. The static green light indicates that the barriers are blocked, while a flashing green light means that access is granted to the end-user.
- Electronic Anti-Pinch Function – Auto-suspension of door closure when human is detected.
- Direct Current Operation – Low failure rate to ensure stability and reliability.
- Alarm Function – Auto warning and alarming If unauthorized entry is made through an unidentified card, the ZKTeco FB1222 will automatically sound an alarm.
- Multi Battery Mode – Two modes are available once power us suspended. In Emergency Mode, flaps automatically open to allow entrance, while in Power Supply Mode, flaps remain in normal operation.
- Three-point support flap design ensures high durability.
- Flexible switching of reader panel to assemble various readers.
- Alloy steel tripod hub and SUS304 stainless steel casework ensure long-lasting durability
- High quality electrical components
- Barriers retract automatically during emergencies/power loss.
- All smooth finish. No exposed screws.
- Ergonomic design makes card and fingerprint authentication fast & simple for users.
Built-in Reader Integration
- FB1222 series ships already integrated with our customers’ preference for either card or fingerprint access control reader. This greatly reduces installation time and expense.
- FB1222 series and associated access control readers are all factory-tested prior to shipping.
- ZKTeco provides true plug ’n play turnstiles with the lowest possible total cost of ownership in the industry.
1 year Carry-in warranty for manufacturer defects (accessories not included